The following is a list of the different locations where various events throughout Mt. Ararat take place.
Nearly every episode of Mt. Ararat takes place entirely in Maine.
Topsham is a small town in Maine, where Mt. Ararat High School — the center and namesake of the series — is located. Many of the subjects of the documentary reside in Topsham. Notable locations in Topsham include:
• The home of Ally Collins
• Mt. Ararat Middle School and the Orion Theater
• The home of Brendan Dupont
• The Target supply store (appearing in "Guys! We're Not Even Passing the Prius!"
• The Dollar Tree (appearing in Variety Show
Brunswick is the next town over from Topsham. Notable locations in Brunswick include:
• Pedro O'Hara's Mexican/Irish/American pub
Several episodes take place in Portland, Maine, usually in the area known as the Old Port. Notable Mt. Ararat locations in Portland include:
• One City Center, where Mullen and Nathaniel try to get in on Boxing Day, and are disappointed to find it locked
Bowdoin is a much more rural town in Maine. Notable locations in Bowdoin include:
• Gowell's convenience store and gas station
• The Bowdoin Landing, as seen in the Who We Are music video
Several episodes take place in the L. L. Bean flagship store, which is located in Freeport, Maine.